Get a Better Job.
Enjoy a Better Life.
WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT PICKER (30 AUG)
• Must be able to converse and write simple English
• Ensure systematically put-away of inventory and picking of daily orders
• Responsible for accurate release of outbound cargo
• Ensuring good housekeeping and good maintenance of warehouse facility
• Good understanding of customer operational process and requirement
• Meeting customer key performance indicators (KPI)
• Responsible for receiving timeliness and accuracy
• Min Primary school qualifications.
• 1 Year relevant experience in Warehousing
• Able to speak and read simple English.
• Able to use hand-held scanners.
• Physically fit and strong as physical work is required.
• Able to work under tight deadlines and flexible working hours.
• Prior working experience in warehouse and able to operate different machines in the warehouse are welcome.
• Attractive Salary Packages.
• OT is Claimable
• Company Benefits (Annual and Medical Leave, Medical benefits, AWS, Bonus, Insurance).
• On-job Training provided